Solar Panels Harvest the Energy of the Sun
Solar panels generate solar energy that can be used in agriculture in a number of ways to help you cut operating costs, increase self-reliance, and reduce pollution. Wherever power is needed on your farm, ranch, orchard, or vineyard, there is usually a way to install a solar panel system to do the job.
Solar Electric and Water Heating Applications Include:
- Electric Fencing
- Water Pumping
- Pond Aeration
- Gate openers
- Heating and Ventilation
- Root Zone Heating
- Water Heating
Reap the Rewards of Solar Panels
In one installation, the energy produced by a 250 kW solar panel system for a water pumping station provided 42% savings on a grower’s annual electrical expenses. The net energy cost savings reached $135,000 in just the first year. Over the next 25 years, these energy savings, along with rebates and tax credits, will add up to yield a net lifetime savings of $4,500,000. You can cash in on the benefits of solar panel energy as well!
Click to see a sample commercial cost/savings analysis.
Click to see a sample large commercial cost/savings analysis.
The many advantages include:
- Up to 70% in utility rebates and tax credits
- Accelerated depreciation
- Decades of free solar panel energy and drastically lower operating expenses
- Spinning the utility meter back and banking unused energy for later use
- Immediate return on investment
- Reliable back-up power protection in the event of a grid outage
- Quiet and virtually maintenance-free solar panel technology
- Excellent warranties ranging from 10 to 25 years (depending on your system)
- 100% emissions-free, clean power is good for the environment
We Make it Easy with Solar Panels
Our comprehensive services include:
- Design – We provide engineering and custom site planning.
- Installation – Our certified installers will make certain your solar panel systems are installed properly to maximize performance and savings.
- Inspection – After installation, we inspect each solar panel system to verify that it is fully functional and ensure that it passes final inspection by local authorities.
- Paperwork – We complete relevant paperwork, including tax credit and rebate forms.
- Post-Installation Support – We are available to answer questions and troubleshoot any issues that arise.
Contact us today for a no-obligation, free estimate.